Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Update

The Magic Bullet

The Magic Bullet

Oh, I can't tell you how many times I have watched this infomercial and dreamed of owning this wonderful device. It chops, it blends, it mixes, it purees,....well....it is just plain magic.

I am now the proud owner of a Magic Bullet...lookout culinary world...soon I will be posting entries as wonderful as Smitten Kitchen.

Ok, so those of you who know me....know that this is a truly lofty ambition. I'm doing well when I make toast. But lets face it...this device is MAGIC...so who knows...lol.

New fabrics

The fabric stash grows.

more new fabrics

And grows.....

Fabric Stash


Not all of these are metre cuts. Most of the fabric you see are cut scraps that the quilting store was selling in $8.00 grab bags. I would say most fabric would be the size of a fat quarter or smaller. This works for me, as I like to make scrappy quilts...so I don't really need a metre of fabric. Little bits and pieces work just fine for me.



I hope to get back to some quilting next weekend....

Hope everyone had a great weekend .

9 comments:

Cat said...

A magic bullet? I have to ask what you're going to make first???

And I have to tell you I really like the fabric in the last pic on the left hand side. The 1st, 2nd and 4th ones. Just those colours alone would make a really nice fall quilt.

Stephanie said...

And I would like a piece of the top fabric photo, third one from the left!

All liquid diet now?

Stephanie said...

Hey 32point5...no problem..you can have some of that fabric.

Oh my friend, the magic bullet does so much more than just make drinks...lol.

Anonymous said...

Its a great large bundle of fabric you have, Enjoy them, Be great to see what you do with them,
Happy stitching

Anonymous said...

Had a closer look at fabric, and its the purple one i like the best, on top of the 1st picture.
Its a very diffrent style

Jen said...

Great fabric, always a treat to see lovely color and pattern. You will have to let us know how the "magic" works. Jen

Sara said...

Oh great stash! Lots of fabrics in there that I really like!

I am not a cook - my DH does it all! I don't need a magic bullet, but maybe he does!

Anonymous said...

Love the oriental fabric Steph= would love a pillow or something for Xmas = that is if I had a niece who quilted=

Anonymous said...

I just had a thought = probably not supposed to mention a name other then Quilting Newbie