Sunday, August 17, 2008

Round Robin





Yesterday I met up with 32point5 and T at my favourite quilt store in Oshawa. We met for two reasons, one because The Ultimate Sewing Centre was having an open house and two, we had to trade our round robin squares. Here is a picture the quilt square I have now. The last border was done by T and it truly beautiful.









Close up of the border T did.













Close up of the perfectly done corner.





OHHHHHHHHHH, the pressure is on. I went through my fabric stash today and unbelievably I don't have anything that will work for the border I have to do.
Oh NO!! I am going to have to go and buy some fabric...lol. As I am sure you have guessed this is not a disaster for me. Any reason to go buy fabric will do. I haven't decided what kind of border to put on. The border I am doing is only supose to be 2 inches (2 1/4) so I am not really sure how fancy I can get with that. I think I might have to just do a plain strip. If anyone has any ideas please please feel free to share them with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Border....It must be great fun to belong to a round robin group. Such fun not knowing what the next border will be. Then having everything turn out so beautiful. I am sure the border you do will be wonderful as well.

Trail

Stephanie said...

Hi Trail,
I'm glad you like the border.
I hope I can find a nice fabric to go with the square.

Stephanie said...

Fabric shopping eh? T and I have already discussed another spree next weekend, same spot $3-6 per m. Damn store and their creative marketing! See you then?

Stephanie said...

Oh yes, I will be there with bells on. :-)

Stephanie said...

MMM mmmooorrreee faabbriic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph- the next border is 3" then it goes center -4-2-5-3-6-2-