Friday, January 8, 2010

Whoops!!

Well, I was house cleaning...sort of...I was getting rid of the old...making room for the new. In my infinite wisdom I deleted all my pictures on flickr so I would have room for new pictures....for some reason I never thought that would mean I would lose all my pictures here. DUH!!!!

I guess I really am a blonde now. A new hair colour for a new year!!!




In a way it is a good thing. I don't think Quilting Newbie is the blog for me anymore. I'm not a quilting newbie anymore and my interests have moved to healthy eating and exercising...things I did not do before March 3rd 2009.

But I have a new blog now called...Eat Run Quilt. I think the new title better represents where my interests are now.

Never fear my quilting friends I am quilting once again and 32.5 and T are coming over on Sunday for us to discuss our new quilt round robin. Stay tuned for details on that.

I hope you will follow me to my new blog www.eatrunquilt.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You Rock! See you Sunday!